Monday, November 29, 2010

scream.

There are moments... when the world is quiet, and nothing moves... you look around, and you're completely and utterly, alone.

most of the time, when I am literally alone, I don't always feel it. And then there are times when I am figuratively alone. Those are the times I feel it the most.

It could just be a bad day, something lost in translation, or not even translated at all. Or it could just be all in my head.

Its a feeling that comes when you realize that the feelings that you have will never be reciprocated, and your the only one in the world it seems that knows whats going on in your head. When everything you thought you knew is wrong, and everything you wished would be wrong, is right. Everything spins and nothing makes sense, and then we scream because we want SOMEONE to hear us.

Its a selfish feeling. The realization, that even God has other people to love. And that you, don't have anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment